So correct me if I’m wrong . . .
1. We have not because we ask not, or we ask amiss. (Scripture, so has to be true)
2. God always answers prayer: yes, no, or wait.
3. God supplies all our needs.
4. Then, based on the previous statements: ‘we have not because we need it not’
1. I have asked, correctly (in theory)
2. God has answered, because He always does.
3. Therefore, if I have not received then I must not need it . . at least at this point in time since there is still the ‘wait’ answer to consider.
Do I, or even Do you, NOT need whatever we are asking the Lord for at this moment in our lives?
Fine Print: I am not negating the need for continued prayer or advocating a loss of hope, but desiring to encourage a contentment with our lives based on God’s omnipotence and omniscience.