[copied from the Caring Bridge site]
Well, I did it. I made a huge decision on my own without Dan’s input. It’s enough to make me want to cry, yell, and cry some more. I liked being able to tell Dan what I thought and then just let him make the final decision. It took so much pressure off of me. That was the way God planned it and I’m struggling a bit with the sin cursed world changing God’s plans and messing with my life this way. Praise the Lord for a place called heaven to look forward to and to get back into God’s perfect plan for us.
Anyway, the major decision was what to do about baby. I’m still flexible, but at this point I am planning on being in Pennsylvania to have baby number 7. The thought is that someone would come out to MI and drive back to PA with the kids and I sometime the week of the 8th of Dec. I’ve been trying to be in MI for Christmas, but I guess that won’t be happening this year. Maybe next year. I am currently planning on being in PA for most of December, but hoping to be back in MI sometime during the month of January and then I’m thinking that I’ll stay in MI until it’s warm enough to build in PA. There are some very exciting plans in the works for building a house for the kids and I, close to my parents, and I’m looking forward to getting involved in all of that.
The kids are doing well. They obviously miss their Daddy, but seem to be doing fine. They are all exhibiting to some extent a decided clingyness (is that a word?) for their mother, but I was actually prepared for that and have a certain desire to cling to them as well, so I guess it all works out in the end.
Thanks again to all of you who are supporting and holding me up in prayer. I’m looking at several major decisions over the next couple of months and it’s not something I enjoy. Please keep praying and I will try to keep you all updated.